Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) Full Movie Watch Online HD Free
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 2016 :
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is a 2016 American superhero film featuring the DC Comics charactersBatman and Superman, distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. It is a follow-up to 2013’s Man of Steel and the second installment in the DC Extended Universe. The film is directed by Zack Snyder, with a screenplay written by Chris Terrioand David S. Goyer. The film stars Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Jesse Eisenberg, Diane Lane, Laurence Fishburne, Jeremy Irons, Holly Hunter and Gal Gadot. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is the first live-action film to feature both Batman and Superman, as well as the first theatrical film to feature live-action portrayals of Wonder Woman, Aquaman, the Flash and Cyborg.
The film was announced at the 2013 San Diego Comic-Con International, after the release of Man of Steel. Snyder and Goyer were both brought back in June 2013. Snyder stated that the film would take inspiration from the Batmanlimited series The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller, but that it would follow an original premise. It was also clarified that the incarnation of Batman in the film would not be related to the one in the previous Batman film trilogy. Pre-production began at East Los Angeles College in October 2013, with principal photography starting in May 2014 inDetroit, Michigan, with additional filming in Chicago, Illinois. Filming concluded in December 2014. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice premiered at the Auditorio Nacional on March 19, 2016, and is scheduled to be released in the United States on March 25, in 2D, 3D, 4DX, IMAX 3D, premium large formats and 70 mm prints.
- Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne / Batman: a billionaire socialite and owner of Wayne Financial who dedicates himself to protect Gotham City from its criminal underworld as a masked vigilante.
- Henry Cavill as Kal-El / Clark Kent / Superman: a Kryptonian survivor and a journalist for the Daily Planet who uses his superhuman abilities to protect the Earth.
- Amy Adams as Lois Lane: a reporter for the Daily Planet and love interest of Clark Kent.
- Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor: a sophisticated young businessman and hereditary CEO of LexCorp who is fixated on defeating his archenemy Superman.
- Diane Lane as Martha Kent: Clark’s adoptive mother.
- Laurence Fishburne as Perry White: the editor-in-chief of the Daily Planet and Clark and Lois’s boss.
- Jeremy Irons as Alfred Pennyworth: Bruce Wayne’s chief of security and trusted confidant.
- Holly Hunter as Finch: a United States Senator.
- Gal Gadot as Diana Prince / Wonder Woman: an Amazon princess and 5,000-year-old demigoddess daughter of Zeus.
Tao Okamoto was cast as Luthor’s assistant Mercy Graves. Ray Fisher, Jason Momoa and Ezra Miller were cast as Victor Stone / Cyborg, Arthur Curry / Aquaman and Barry Allen / The Flash respectively in smaller roles, which will lead into their inclusion in the Justice League film. Harry Lennix, Christina Wren, and Michael Shannon reprise their roles as General Swanwick, Major Carrie Farris, and the deceased General Zod, respectively. Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Lauren Cohan portray Thomas and Martha Wayne, Bruce Wayne’s deceased parents. Robin Atkin Downes will portray Doomsday through motion-capture performance and voice-over work. Scoot McNairy, Callan Mulvey, Dan Amboyer, Michael Cassidy and Carla Gugino have been cast in unspecified roles. Senator Patrick Leahy will make a cameo. Jena Malone was cast as Barbara Gordon, and although her scenes were cut from the theatrical release, they will appear in the Ultimate Edition home release.
Source : Wikipedia